The UroLift® System treatment is a revolutionary, minimally invasive approach to treating an enlarged prostate, or BPH, that lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue.
The daVinci Surgical System, manufactured by Intuitive Surgical, is the robotic platform utilized for minimally invasive prostate surgery. Robotic prostatectomy is gaining popularity as a less traumatic and minimally invasive prostate cancer treatment.
Kidney stones have many causes and can affect any part of your urinary tract — from your kidneys to your bladder. Often, stones form when the urine becomes concentrated, allowing minerals to crystallize and stick together.
Cystoscopy is a procedure that allows your doctor to examine the lining of your bladder and the tube that carries urine out of your body (urethra).
InterStim therapy is a reversible therapy used to treat urinary incontinence, frequency and incomplete bladder emptying. An implantable device is used and sends mild electrical pulses to the sacral nerves.
A vasectomy is a procedure that makes a man permanently unable to get a woman pregnant. It involves cutting or blocking two tubes, called the vas deferens, so that sperm can no longer get into the semen.
- Minimally Invasive Procedures for Prostate Disorders
- Prostate Ultrasound and Biopsy
- Radioactive Seed Implantation
- Kidney Stone Management
- Laparoscopic Adrenal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Renal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Renal Cryoablation
- Laser Prostatectomy
- Prostate Microwave Therapy
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Radical Cystectomy with Continent Urinary Diversion
- Stress Incontinence Surgery ( TVT / TOT urethropexy)
- Urodynamic Study
- Ultrasound of Kidney and Bladder